Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back In The Groove

I've been gone.  I had to go south and get a kid fix.

My kids are fine, thanks.  They are so much fun.

While I'm getting back into the groove of things, I thought I'd share some pictures of quilts I've made in the past.  I made this for my daughter-in-law before she was an official member of our family.  It may have been a subconscious bribe.  Hey, it worked!  Come to think of it, I made one for my son-in-law before he married my daughter, too.

I may be on to something.


You're welcome to borrow my idea. :)

This is the very simple BQ pattern by Maple Island Quilts.  This was the first time I ever used Amy Butler fabrics....love them.

My daughter-in-law's mom (my 2nd sister-in-law!) took this lovely picture. More to come...and here's a link to her pictures in a former post.
http://shelikesquilts.blogspot.com/2011/07/quilt-scraps.html

Happy quilting!

2 comments:

  1. I love this quilt! Can you tell me the names of the fabrics you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Amy Butler fabrics...I found this link for the brown one.
    http://www.hawthornethreads.com/fabric/designer/amy_butler/lotus/lacework_in_brown
    I couldn't find the green one on Hawthorne Threads, but I'm pretty sure it's from the Lotus collection. Good luck! I love them too....:)

    ReplyDelete